The PROPEL 2015 Cohort Group will graduate on October 20!
The PROPEL Small Business Growth Program is one of the few programs in the nation dedicated to growing existing businesses over $1 million in gross revenue. Since PROPEL launched in 2008, 7% of the graduates crossed $1 million in revenue which is at least three times the national average for women and diverse business owners.(Forbes April, 2015)
Questions the grouop had were:
- How do I hit mynext annual revenue milestone (whether that be $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000 in annual revenues)?
- How do I take a product to market?
- I have more sales coming in and need to know how to sustain the right level of growth?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the PROPEL Small Business Growth Program (PSBG) is right for you!
Click here to: Review Application to Consider Applying for 2016 and read our FAQ!
The PROPEL Program is a comprehensive, practical, and interactive experience that helps business owners get ahead of the day-to-day details and complete concrete steps toward revenue growth and improved performance.
How will my business benefit?
- Implement a significant improvement or revenue growth initiative
- Improve marketing promotion and social media
- Get out of the daily details and execute a growth strategy
- Increased visibility in your business community
- Achieve double and triple bottom-line goals
- Gain confidence in your capacity to create jobs and hire
- Duration: 9 months
- 20 business owners (maximum) per cohort group
- One half-day group workshop per month
- One individual 90-minute advising session per month
- Presentations at PROPEL public showcase events
Session 1: Program Orientation & Business Growth Cycle
Session 2: Identify your Target Market Niche & Ideal Customer
Session 3: Identify Your Growth Strategy
Session 4: Understand Management Style & Strategy Implementation
Session 5: Evaluate Your Financial Outcomes
Session 6: Learn Financial Forecasting
Session 7: Listen to your Customer in a Focus Group
Session 8: Evaluate Progress on Strategy Execution
Session 9: Reflect on Program Accomplishments & Rehearse Presentation
Who should apply?
- Business owners who have been in operation for a minimum of 12 months
- Companies with annual sales anywhere from $100,000 to $2 million
- Open to anyone in the 9 bay area counties & Santa Cruz
- All types of businesses are welcome, including:
- Business to Consumer
- Professional and business services
- Food manufacturing
- Catering and Restaurants
- Technology and Web Services
- Green and Sustainability Businesses
- Creative or Artisan Businesses
- Consumer Products
- Business to Business
- Small business services
- Corporate contractors
- Architecture and Interior Design Services
- Engineering and Construction Specialty Services
- Industrial Green/Sustainability Products
- For rapid growth technology products see: Bay Area Capitol Connections Programs
- Business to Consumer
All business owners are welcome and diverse entrepreneurs (inclusive of minorities, women and disabled veterans) are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only a few places remaining in 2015 cohort group!
Want more information? Click here to read our FAQ!