The PROPEL 2015 Cohort Group will graduate on October 15 at the Cannery Cafe in Hayward!
The PROPEL Small Business Growth Program is one of the few programs in the nation dedicated to growing existing businesses over $1 million in gross revenue. Since PROPEL launched in 2008, 7% of the graduates crossed $1 million in revenue which is at least three times the national average for women and diverse business owners.(Forbes April, 2015)
Questions the grouop had were:
- How do I hit my next annual revenue milestone (whether that be $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000 in annual revenues)?
- How do I take a product to market?
- I have more sales coming in and need to know how to sustain the right level of growth?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the PROPEL Small Business Growth Program (PSBG) is right for you!
Click here to: Review Application to Consider Applying for 2016 and read our FAQ!
The PROPEL Program is a comprehensive, practical, and interactive experience that helps business owners get ahead of the day-to-day details and complete concrete steps toward revenue growth and improved performance.
How will my business benefit?
- Implement a significant improvement or revenue growth initiative
- Improve marketing promotion and social media
- Get out of the daily details and execute a growth strategy
- Increased visibility in your business community
- Achieve double and triple bottom-line goals
- Gain confidence in your capacity to create jobs and hire
- Duration: 9 months
- 20 business owners (maximum) per cohort group
- One half-day group workshop per month
- One individual 90-minute advising session per month
- Presentations at PROPEL public showcase events
Who should apply?
- Business owners who have been in operation for a minimum of 12 months
- Companies with annual sales anywhere from $100,000 to $2 million
- Open to anyone in the 9 bay area counties & Santa Cruz
- All types of businesses are welcome
All business owners are welcome and diverse entrepreneurs (inclusive of minorities, women and disabled veterans) are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only a few places remaining in 2015 cohort group!
Want more information? Click here to read our FAQ!