Apply for Few Remaining Places for PROPEL 2015!
- Rosie Torres,
Torres Law Group
2013 PROPEL Graduate
- Have you been trying to hit your next annual revenue milestone (whether that be $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000 in annual revenues), but still haven’t got there?
- Have you been working on your product, but don’t know how to take it to market?
- Are more sales opportunities coming your way that you need to know how to sustain the right level of growth?
- Are you wondering how important succession or retirement planning is to every business owner?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the PROPEL Small Business Growth Program (PSBG) is right for you!
Only a few places remain in the 2015 cohort? Click here to: APPLY NOW and read our FAQ!
The PROPEL Program is a comprehensive, practical, and interactive experience that helps business owners get ahead of the day-to-day details and complete concrete steps toward revenue growth and improved performance.
How will my business benefit?
- Implement a significant improvement or revenue growth initiative
- Improve marketing promotion and social media
- Get out of the daily details and execute a growth strategy
- Increased visibility in your business community
- Achieve double and triple bottom-line goals
- Gain confidence in your capacity to create jobs and hire
- Duration: 9 months
- 20 business owners (maximum) per cohort group
- One half-day group workshop per month
- One individual 90-minute advising session per month
- Presentations at PROPEL public showcase events
Session 1: Program Orientation & Business Growth Cycle
Session 2: Identify your Target Market Niche & Ideal Customer
Session 3: Identify Your Growth Strategy
Session 4: Understand Management Style & Strategy Implementation
Session 5: Evaluate Your Financial Outcomes
Session 6: Learn Financial Forecasting
Session 7: Listen to your Customer in a Focus Group
Session 8: Evaluate Progress on Strategy Execution
Session 9: Reflect on Program Accomplishments & Rehearse Presentation
Who should apply?
- Business owners who have been in operation for a minimum of 12 months
- Companies with annual sales anywhere from $100,000 to $2 million
- Open to anyone in the 9 bay area counties & Santa Cruz
- All types of businesses are welcome, including:
- Business to Consumer
- Professional and business services
- Food manufacturing
- Catering and Restaurants
- Technology and Web Services
- Green and Sustainability Businesses
- Creative or Artisan Businesses
- Consumer Products
- Business to Business
- Small business services
- Corporate contractors
- Architecture and Interior Design Services
- Engineering and Construction Specialty Services
- Industrial Green/Sustainability Products
- For rapid growth technology products see: Bay Area Capitol Connections Programs
- Business to Consumer
All business owners are welcome and diverse entrepreneurs (inclusive of minorities, women and disabled veterans) are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only a few places remaining in 2015 cohort group!
Want more information? Click here to: APPLY NOW and read our FAQ!